Nicole from REAL PD is a welcome support, co-trainer, and facilitator of the ESP Training Courses
About Nicole Galvin
Nicole is a recognised, Early Childhood Teacher, Counselor, Community Development Worker, Equine Assisted Psychotherapist, and Equine Assisted Learning Practitioner, who is warmhearted and professionally dedicated to all those she supports in her practice and beyond.
“Horses have been an integral part of my life for around 40 years. Over the past 15 years I have developed a deeper understanding of horse behavior and horsemanship, whilst diversifying my career in teaching and training, to encompass management and leadership roles, all of which have contributed to the enrichment of my personal development and growth along the way”.
“This journey has taken me all around Australia working and studying with various well-respected natural horsemanship professionals, registered training organisations, mindfulness trainers and mentors in leadership and management.” More recently I have studied a Graduate Diploma Counselling with USQ and various models of therapy to deepen my learning and extend services to
include psychotherapy at REAL PD.”
- Equine Assisted Learning/Psychotherapy (EAL/P), Equine Psychotherapy institute of Australia Certified Practitioner.
- Diploma of Childcare and Education.
- Bachelor of Education.
- Graduate Diploma of Counseling.
- Cert IV in Small Business Management.
- Cert III in Micro Business Management Skills.
- Workplace Trainer and Assessor.
- Certificate in Language of Horses.
- Certificate in the Natural Process of Liberty with Horse.